- Do you enjoy working on a variety of tasks in a fast-paced warehouse?
- Are you looking for a place where you will be appreciated for your hard work and dedication?
- Are you looking for a full-time opportunity to work for a locally-owned, established company with a history of success?
Tri-State Wholesale Flooring is a family-owned company that has seen over 25 years of explosive growth representing some of the leading manufacturers of designer flooring products. We are seeking a qualified Dispatch & Warehouse Support person who enjoys being part of a successful team and finds meaning and value in knowing a job is done right. A strong candidate will have had success in working in dispatch and/or shipping and receiving in a fast-paced warehouse. Attention to detail, along with strong organizational skills will provide for a rewarding career.
Here's what you’ll do:
- Assist with dispatching and routing drivers and TSF trucks to ensure products are delivered on-time to the customer.
- Provide shipping support including arranging LTL and parcel shipments; completing required shipping forms and paperwork; printing packing slips, shipping labels, and product barcode labels; use vendor shipping software, i.e. UPS, FedEx
- Provide receiving support including receiving incoming product, pulling, packing and staging orders
- Manage customer drop codes in ERP system
- Assist with maintaining driver CDL records
- Manage GPS systems to monitor drivers and track fleet
- Act as back-up driver; must have or able to obtain valid Class B CDL license and comply with USDOT requirements
- Act as a material handler in the warehouse
- Provide general clerical support for warehouse as needed
- Be an ambassador of the core value of Customer Service by ensuring that everything is done to meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
- Project professional customer service demeanor over the telephone.
- And more!
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- Previous experience in shipping and receiving at a distribution warehouse preferred but not required
- Previous experience in dispatching preferred but not required
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions to deal with problems involving multiple variables
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Must be a team player who collaborates well with co-workers and customers
- Ability to meet core computer competencies. Proven skill with general office equipment, telephone systems and email communication. Microsoft Word and Excel competencies are required.
- Excellent attention to detail with consistent, accurate and quality work output.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds independently and 150 pounds as a team.
Here’s what will get you noticed by our team:
- Solid, stable work history
- High attention to detail with careful attention to quality of work
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefit package including health with a healthcare savings account, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with employer match and profit sharing
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Payroll deduction for supplemental insurance plans
- Discounts on flooring
- And more!
If you are looking for a place where your skills and ideas are valued and where you can advance your career, apply now!
Tri-State Wholesale Flooring is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.